At Cadenza Music Center we measure our success in delivering the best service to you, our customers, by factors such as:
1. Hands-on approach by our Directors, who, not only keep a busy teaching schedule of their own, but constantly oversee the work done by all teachers, providing a fun, nurturing environment for our students. In addition, we are constantly showing parents HOW THEY CAN TAKE AN ACTIVE ROLE IN THEIR CHILDREN'S LESSONS.
2. Presenting students in recital every month in our own performance space. This will give students plenty of performance experience and boost their confidence as many of them PREPARE FOR EXAMS, AUDITIONS AND COMPETITIONS.
3. Offering online instruction as well as online practice sessions with our dedicated teachers, as an alternative to person to person sessions.
4. Implementing a generous make up policy, so that parents can feel comfortable that their children will receive all missed lessons.
5. Providing spacious rooms with acoustic pianos and sitting space for visitors to be present at the lesson if they so choose.
The Cadenza Music Center promotes a total artistic/ educational experience for the entire family by presenting parent workshops, student recitals and a guest artist concert series. We also invite distinguished professors from leading conservatories of the world to hold lectures and master classes.
Students with an interest in pursuing music on a higher level are given the opportunity to prepare for tests and auditions in our "Specialized Test Preparation" classes, such as: NYSSMA, Royal Schools of Music, High School and College / Conservatory Exams.
In 2012, the Cadenza Music Center was recognized and was selected as the "Best Music School in Queens" for it's excellence in teaching and family environment.